Totally A Stupid Movie Totally A Stupid Movie

Screaming Pineapples.

Great movie! The music sucked balls though...

Wait.

KKyuubi responds:

and it took you this long to realize that I used your music. Good thing I didn't use Macho Man or something...

Rock attack Rock attack

Phantasmagorgasm

cleared my throat for further romancing. need some time to peruse the halls before I make my last decision.

inevitable verdict is that the apple can grow nicely but is rotten to the core for now.

FIST in the FACE!!! FIST in the FACE!!!

Sheets of Rainbows

I'd like more of that cream cheese sandwich. but first you have to pass the mayonnise.

dirty apple as of now but the seeds are potent enough.

Synth Piano v1.1 Synth Piano v1.1

COOL!

This thing rules.

If you want to play the mortal kombat theme (movie version) press these exact keys.)

WWRWTWYTRRYRIRYRQQEQRQTRMMWMRMRE (REPEAT)

pretty shweet huh?

cykotiq responds:

and I thought "mary had a little lamb" was hard ;)

SIM SIM

Great game

As far as sim games go this is a very enjoyable game to play. It was a little short and there was some glitches but aside from all that this game above average. The password was cheap though... When you put it in all it does is show you the credits.... whoopdeedoo. Anyway I hope to see another SIM with some much needed improvements.

Slacker 2 Slacker 2

Well Done

That was great. It reminds me of those classic Monkey Island games. I just wish you could combine more stuff like in the original. And raise the difficulty a little bit. But great job on the game! Please make a Slacker 3!

Melodic Solace Melodic Solace

%u0153il rose

As the pink and blue soundscapes hover about, one cannot help but notice the mediocrity just outside of view.

This apple, while good for you... has arsenic seeds.

As The Sun Rises (Loop Ver.) As The Sun Rises (Loop Ver.)

Communist Tranquilizers

The ridges of my fingerprints stand up in full applause but the ear lobes want none of that pulsating ocean musiqué.

Average apple slice for me, Bartholomew.

A-New-Decade responds: